A heart can heal anything especially in our lightweight 8-15 mm/hg gradient -I Heal? compression socks for medical workers. They provide antimicrobial and odor resistant properties to help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and help eliminate sweat and odor. These compression sock for nurses feature a comfort toe seam offers additional support. Available in two great color combinations, these socks provide all day comfort with a fun way to energize you through the day. Collections: LIHIC ? Lime I Heal, I Care 72%Polyester/21%Cotton/4%Spandex/3%Nylon TIHIC ? Teal I Heal, I Care 72%Polyester/21%Cotton/4%Spandex/3%Nylon
- Material Feature:Lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They're designed for mobilityand help limit peripheral edema, or lower leg swelling due to fluid buildup. 72% Polyester/21% Cotton/4% Spandex/3% Nylon odor resistant knit fabric.
- Product Features:Lightweight 8-15 mmhg Graduated Compression Designed to Reduce Swelling & Fatigue
- Top/Pant Detail:null
- Pocket Description:null
- Special Tech Features:Odor Resistant Antimicrobial Prevents Harmful Growth of Bacteria While Blocking Sweat & Odor
- Special Features:Comfort toe seam
- Fit Feature:1 Size Fits All
- Care Instructions:Machine wash.